We are two friends who decided to begin taking care of the bodies God gave us with the resources He gave us. This journey of seeking more natural solutions for our families led us in part to essential oils, which was the catalyst for this jewelry line. This isn’t just a business venture, we honestly want to make pieces that speak to the heart of the person wearing our jewelry. We hope you feel blessed, as we surely have been.
Adrienne and Sarah
1. All pieces are handmade. No two pieces will be identical
2. Actual colors and sizes may be different than they appear in photos.
3. Please contact us with any questions prior to purchasing and we will be happy to help.
4. As we did not manufacture each component ourselves, we cannot guarantee the longevity of stones, beads, or other components of our jewelry.
5. Shipping will be discussed on an as needed, per buyer basis. We are currently only shipping within the continental United States.
6. We are a small business so all sales are final and considered as is.
7. In the event that two orders process at the same time we will use the "first come first served" method.
“May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.” Romans 15:13